And therefore of your adopting the statements is correct, according to research by the advice shown?
Question eight.twelve Find the proper respond to(s)
- Whenever Q = 40, the limited rates was more than new marginal cash so that the firm’s funds should be bad.
- Revenue try greater whenever Q = 10 than just when the Q = 20.
- The organization wouldn’t want to produce on part Age while the marginal cash was no.
- Finances was deeper whenever Q = 20 than simply when Q = ten.
- Whenever Q = forty the fresh limited rates try more than the newest marginal cash very new marginal funds is bad. It doesn’t mean one to money was negative.
- The brand new limited money is higher from the Q = 10 than just Q = 20. But due to the fact limited cash is actually confident as efficiency develops off 10 in order to 20, cash is actually growing: it is higher at Q = 20.
- Limited finances is actually no in the E. However, this is actually the finances-maximizing area, therefore, the business often like they.
- Whatsoever quantities of yields as much as point E, marginal money is higher than limited costs. (más…)